Helpshift Dashboard Walkthrough
Issue Details Page
- Live user profile information including device, language, operating system, Issue history, and app version.
- Increase agent efficiency with ease by directly inserting FAQs, requesting screenshots, and even requesting reviews after resolving a delighted customer’s issue.
- Show Activity allows you and your team to track the lifecycle of any Issue – including which of your Agents: applied or removed Tags, re-assigned Issues, inserted FAQs, replied, added Notes, and resolved or rejected the conversation.
- Segment Issues based on tags, agent assignment, and provide prioritized support to your most valued customers.
- Best Practices:
- Multiple Languages – if you speak more than one language, create a Smart View that combines all Issues with the specific language parameters into a single view.
- All Premium Users (App) – create a Smart View that shows all of your premium users across all of your apps in one place.
- Urgent Issues (Status) – create a Smart View with important and pressing issues that need immediate response.
- Provide help at the point of need, promote self-service and empower your customers to answer their own questions.
- Store unpublished FAQs, allowing your support team to reply with sensitive or trivial responses not available to the public.
- Save on response time during each customer request using canned responses from the FAQ.
- Cut down conversations by an average of 3 emails per customer.
- Receive thorough and actionable insights into the health of your customer care within your mobile app(s).
- Identify patterns to scale customer happiness with the ability to measure Issues Resolved, Reopened, Rejected, Viewed, and more.
- Determine your customer support team’s strengths and weaknesses with individual Agent Scores in addition to CSAT scores.
- FAQ trends show the total number of Inserts (Canned Responses to an Issue), FAQ views, likes, and dislikes from your users.
- Review Analytics give you both a qualitative and quantitative picture of your app’s ratings and reviews in the App Store.
- Easily view the number of reviews, average star ratings, user sentiments (negative vs. positive), and the distribution of those ratings over time.
Published April 22, 2015
Subscribe to Weekly Digest